Full Service Leasing and Management Company
Need to rent or lease your home? Here is what we will do for you as a Full Service Leasing and Management company:
- Advertise a property for rent
- Take calls from prospective tenants
- Show the property by appointment
- Accept applications from prospects
- Perform a detailed background check
- Prepare the lease documents and addenda
- Perform the Move In inspection with your new tenant
- Collect the security deposit and 1st month’s rent
- Forward the lease and move in inspection copies to you for your records
- Collect the rent
- Coordinate any repairs
- And all other tasks associated with managing the tenancy
Liberty Community Management specializes in promoting properties currently available for rent to better coordinate all advertising and showing efforts. This includes extensive promotion on several national web sites plus our own web site with property descriptions and digital photos.
Homeowners should consider the following questions:
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professional lease document and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability?